Today’s Yesterday’s Top Ten Tuesdays could be anything under the sun, so I decided to put in.. other people’s Top Ten Tuesdays! After browsing over 200+ lists, I roughly estimated that 40% of book bloggers are procrastinators and 33% would kill themselves to read certain books this year. In short, we are sociopaths.
Most in the list consists of genre-specific books or simply a list of books that I more or less added to the bulk of my endless expanding To-Be Reads. I just want to have a booklist of booklists~
Click the titles to check out the list.
- If you like 5th Wave – 10 Tales of Alien Invasion @ Come Hither Books
- Top Ten Ancient Egyptian Books You Need to Read @ Darcy’s Book Blog
- Top Ten Fairytale Retellings I’ve Read and Want to Read @ Reading Every Night
- Favorite WWII Books @ Reading with Wrin
- Top Ten Gothic Novels I need to Read @ Angel Erin’s Book Obsession
- Top Ten Good Science Fiction @ Anthony Biondi | Must Read Sci-Fi @ Lynn’s Book Blog
- Alternate-History Mysteries @ By Singing Light
- My Favorite New Adult-Romances (and a Call for Recommendations) @ Writing my Own Fairytale
- Ten Recommendations For Lively Book Co-Ed Discussions @ Sarah’s Book Shelves
- Top Ten Graphic Novels/Memoirs Collection @ Musings of a Bookish Kitty
Also adding here:
- Advice on Using NetGalley @ Foxy Blogs. Really helpful list on using Netgalley. I’ve been planning to create an account and this was a good guide.
- Top Ten Books set in France @ Words and Peace. Because it’s France.
- Middle-grade reads! The Literary Counsellor | Hardcovers and Heroines
- I also recently learned that Australia Day exists. Who would have thought? (beside the Australians): Top Ten Best-Selling Australian Authors @ Bedazzled by Books | Ten Australian Books I’d Recommend @ Pretty Pages Blog | Australian YA @Paperback Bri
Hosted by the The Broke And The Bookish